I created a list (who doesn’t love a list?) of all the ideas I’d like to blog about at some point. It’ll be a good reference point for me when I’m considering my next non-review post.
Maybe you’d like to share where you find your inspiration for your blog content?
Would you still blog about a topic even if you think it’s been blogged to death?
Here’s my list; some of which I’ve blogged about already:
- Why do you blog?
- Best things about blogging
- Worst things about blogging
- Earliest memory of books
- Favourite author
- Favourite book
- Book series – best or worst
- Books to movies
- Book events
- Authors I’ve met
- Bloggers I’ve met
- Write your own author bio for fun (even if you’ve not written a book)
- Top 5 favourite blogs
- Update your most popular blog post
- Anything with a list
- Upcoming releases you’re dying to read
- What not to do as blogger
- Precious books
- Book endings
- Books on a budget
- Book tags; here, and here, oh and here!
- A-Z of this, that and the other
- Book shop visits; particularly highlighting independent stores
- What have you learned from blogging?
Anything you’d like to add that would be a good blogging topic?