I’m really looking forward to the challenges I’m taking part in this year and am already scheduling what I’ll be reading when. This is the first time I’ve participated in the British Books Challenge and this year it’s being hosted by Sarah at Feeling Fictional.
The idea is that over the year you’ll read a minimum of 12 books by British authors – that’s only one a month and you probably already do that anyway. They can be new or old so you don’t have to worry about buying more or as I will be doing head to your local library! Plus, Sarah is hosting giveaways for those who take part, so come on…join in!
I haven’t decided on my full list of books as yet, I’ll update as I go along but I have decided on these so far:
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
- After the Funeral by Agatha Christie
- The Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty
- Never Coming Back by Tim Weaver
- The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson
- Stone Bruises by Simon Beckett
Happy reading 🙂